Seattle’s Best Bed Bugs Exterminator
The Northwest’s Best Bed Bug Exterminators
Why Choose Northwest K9 Bed Bug Detectives Advanced Bed Bug Technology to handle your bed bug concerns?
Because… being the best in the Bed Bug services business requires more than just Bed Bug Inspections.
We offer an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach to bed bug treatments and have been Certified and adhere to the industries “Best Practices for Bed Bug Management based on the National Pest Management Association.”
We use a multidisciplinary approach beyond pesticides for bed bug control and bed bug treatment and bed bug dog inspections.
- Our management approach includes: vacuuming, cleaning, steaming, using mattress encasements (instead of treating beds with pesticides) and understand there is no “one size fits all solution” to Bed Bug Elimination – We address each situation individually.
- We only recommend aggressive treatments only when the problem calls for a more aggressive treatment.
- If warranted we use a combination of non-toxic, environmentally friendly methods that are most effective – such as Heat Treatments in combination with Diatomaceous Earth as a residual method.
- We insist on inspecting and or obtaining positive verification of the presence of bed bugs before quoting you a final price. Our Bed Bug Dog Inspection Team (that’s our dog Magic above) is the industries most accurate tool available for determining if your infestation is in fact Bed Bugs and for confirming the success of our treatment with our follow up inspections.
- We Only Price jobs according to findings and will not offer a flat fee.
- We educate you on Bed Bugs, our inspection findings, what our treatment approach includes, and advise you in the prevention of Bed Bugs for the future.
- We provide a Written Bed Bug Inspection Report and will outline our strategy for treatment.
- We provide a thorough Bed Bug removal follow up program – based upon the current status of bed bug activity, not on a minimum number of visits. Follow ups will continue until control or elimination is achieved.
- We are committed to keeping your children, pets and others with medical issues safe. We will inquire if children, pets or persons with medical conditions are present and adjust the treatment protocol accordingly, if there appears to be any risk, regardless of how small.
- We offer a well-defined methodology for determining when a bed bug infestation has been eliminated and our trained bed bug detection dog offers the most accurate report of whether or not the problem has been eliminated.
- We work with property managers to notify adjacent apartments about the problem and will make proper recommendations for surrounding units for inspections and treatments.
Northwest K9 Bed Bug Detectives, is a locally owned and operated company serving the Greater Seattle and Puget Sound area. We are the greater Puget Sound area’s experts in Bed Bug inspection, elimination and prevention. We pride ourselves on using our training and skills to offer our customers the best services available.
We are committed to giving back to our community and when possible use rescue dogs for our detection services. We donate a portion of our proceeds to local shelters to help animals. All of our K9’s are highly trained in Bed Bug Detection and Certified by the Integrated Bed Bug Management Association (IBBMA).
Magic, and other dogs we employ are trained twice daily to keep up their keen sense of smell. The daily training ensures the dogs will only alert us to live bed bugs and no other pests. Inspections include both the dog and a visual inspection of the dog “alerts” where there is an infestation. We believe in order to provide the best solution for our customers we need to assess the size and scope of an infestation prior to any treatment being considered.
If treatment is necessary, we educate customers on the different treatment options available, how they work and what we recommend in their situation. We believe that using an Integrated Pest Management approach and adhering to “best practices for bed bug management” will offer each customer with the best possible Bed Bug elimination and maintenance plan possible.
Northwest K9 Bed Bug Detectives is committed to providing safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, discreet treatment methods. We use thermal heat and or freezing remediation methods. Whether your situation requires detection, extermination or all of our services we can help, Northwest K9 Bed Bug Detectives is your “One Stop Shop for Bed Bug Management.”